A Dacron bow string is a solid investment for your archery practice. This durable material makes for a long-lasting string that’s easy to maintain. No matter what color option or strand count you choose, including Dacron B-50, your bow string is custom-made and pre-stretched for your convenience.
60X Custom Strings 2-Color Dacron Longbow & Recurve Custom Bow String
- Available in solid colors only
- Serving color is black
- Nylon end bow string serving
- Served end loops
- Constructed of Dacron bow string material
- Available in sizes from 45"–70"
- Length is string length, not AMO length
- String length is measured at industry-standard 100lbs of tension
- 1 3/4" top loop, 1 1/4" bottom loop for recurves
- 1 1/8" top loop, 1" bottom loop for longbows
AS A GENERAL RULE OF THUMB, THE ACTUAL LENGTH OF THE STRING NEEDED FOR A RECURVE OR LONGBOW WILL BE 3″ SHORTER THAN AMO LENGTH OF THE BOW. THE AMO LENGTH IS OFTEN STAMPED ON THE BOW ALONG WITH THE POUNDAGE AND DRAW LENGTH. WITH THAT SAID, AMO STANDARDS AREN’T ALWAYS FOLLOWED. IF YOUR BOW DOES NOT HAVE A STRING OR YOU WANT TO DOUBLE CHECK THE MEASUREMENT, MEASURe THE BOW UNSTRUNG. TO DO SO, MEASURE FROM STRING GROOVE TO STRING GROOVE FOLLOWING THE CURVE OF THE LIMBS AND ALONG THE BELLY OF THE BOW.
Dacron bow strings are measured at the industry-standard of 100lbs of tension, so please order accordingly. If measuring hand tight, the bow string will measure up to 1″ shorter depending on the bow string material. Contact us with any questions prior to ordering. Please note we do not accept returns for custom colors if the length is ordered incorrectly.