Single-Color Dacron Custom Longbow & Recurve Bow Replacement String
Choosing a Dacron string for your longbow or recurve bow is an excellent investment. This material is durable, making for years of accurate shooting. These strings are safe to shoot on longbows and recurves.
These strings have a slightly softer feel and “give” a little upon release. This helps extend the life of your bow. It’s lightweight, resistant to tearing, and the industry standard for professional bow strings.
Black is the standard color, but you can choose from more than a dozen other options for an additional $5. Just send us your bow string length (not AMO length), choose your options, and let us custom make a brand new Dacron string for your archery practice. Please ask any sizing questions before ordering as these are none returnable.
Features of 60X Custom Strings Single-Color Dacron Longbow & Recurve Bow Replacement String
- Available in solid colors only
- Black is the standard string color. All other string colors are custom and are an additional $5
- Serving color is black
- Nylon bow string serving
- Served end loops
- Constructed of Dacron bow string material
- Available in size from 45"–68"
- Length refers to bow string length, not AMO length
- Bow string length is measured at industry standard of 100lbs
- 1 3/4" top loop, 1 1/4" bottom loop for recurves
- 1 1/8" top loop, 1" bottom loop for longbows
Shop Dacron Strings from 60X Custom Strings
Founded to provide durable, high-quality strings, 60X Custom Bow Strings creates custom strings for any bow. Get in touch with us to ask your questions or check out our FAQ page for more information.