Custom Fast Flight String Material for 652 Longbow & Recurve Bows
Our custom fast flight string material for longbow and recurve bow strings is the best in the industry. Boost the energy directed into your arrow with this unique material and experience the satisfaction of a solid shot, whether you string your longbow or recurve.
Fast Flight 652 Longbow & Recurve Custom Bow String features:
- Upgraded 3D end servings
- Upgraded Halo center and loop servings
- Center serving color is black
- Constructed of 652 fast flight string material
- Available in size from 45"–70"
- Length is the bowstring length, not AMO length
- Bow string length measured at industry standard of 100lb tension
- 1 3/4" top loop, 1 1/4" bottom loop for recurves
- 1 1/8" top loop, 1" bottom loop for longbows
- String length is generally 3" shorter than AMO length
IN GENERAL, THE ACTUAL LENGTH OF THE STRING REQUIRED FOR A RECURVE OR LONGBOW WILL BE 3″ SHORTER THAN THE AMO LENGTH OF THE BOW. THE AMO LENGTH IS OFTEN STAMPED ON THE BOW ALONG WITH THE POUNDAGE AND DRAW LENGTH. WITH THAT SAID, THE AMO STANDARDS AREN’T ALWAYS FOLLOWED. IF YOUR BOW DOES NOT HAVE A STRING OR YOU WANT TO DOUBLE CHECK THE MEASUREMENT, MEASURE THE BOW UNSTRUNG. TO DO SO, MEASURE FROM STRING GROOVE TO STRING GROOVE FOLLOWING THE CURVE OF THE LIMBS AND ALONG THE BELLY OF THE BOW. PLEASE ASK ALL LENGTH QUESTIONS PRIOR TO ORDERING. RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON CUSTOM ORDERS.
Keep in mind if you’re measuring hand tight, the bow string will measure up to 1″ shorter depending on bow string material. Returns are not accepted on custom colors if the incorrect length is ordered. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering.